MANOIR:NOUN MA·NOIR \MAˈNWÄR\: (FRENCH) A LARGE MANOR HOUSE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE.
30 DAY FREE RETURN POLICY
We hope you will love your purchase. If for some reason you are less than satisfied, you can take advantage of our hassle-free 30-day return policy. Whether that piece just doesn't look right in your home or you realize you wanted that other chair, don’t fret! Just notify us within 30 days and we will be happy to replace the product or provide a refund.
Get in Touch!
As long as you notify us within 30 calendar days from the date you received your order, we will be able to replace the product or refund you.
When you receive your order, you will find a returns form along with your invoice. Please complete this form and e-mail it to us at: email@example.com within 30 days of delivery of your item.
Large Item (Furniture) Returns
- After we are notified of your request, we will promptly arrange the pickup of the product and have it shipped back to our warehouse.
- Upon receiving your returned item at our warehouse, we will inspect the piece to ensure it is in salable condition. Once the item passes inspection, we will automatically issue a refund so there is nothing more to do. Easy!
Small Item Returns
- After we are notified of your return or exchange request, we will e-mail you a return label and shipping instructions.
- Securely pack and mail your item in its original, unused condition along with your completed returns form. Retain your shipping receipt for your records.
Conditions for Returns or Exchanges
Upon receipt of the returned product, our staff will inspect the item’s condition. Please take note of the following limitations that apply to our return policy:
- If the item is damaged, soiled, modified, or is not in its unused condition, Manoir reserves the right to decline the refund or replacement request.
- Customers are required to include the original packaging when returning an order.
As soon as the returned product passes inspection, we will immediately begin the replacement process or issue your refund or credit.
Manoir reserves the right to withhold the refund or replacement process until we receive the item in our warehouse.
Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be refunded as store credit for the price of the item. Please take care to measure all doorways to ensure your furniture will fit before ordering.
We carefully inspect each item prior to shipment. We also require your inspection and signature upon delivery. Here’s what to do if your item arrives damaged:
- If the damages to your item are obvious upon delivery and clearly beyond repair, refuse the shipment and mark your packing slip as “damaged.” Please call us immediately at 888-346-7182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a replacement.
- If damage is discovered after delivery, take clear photos of the damaged product and the original packaging and submit to us within 48 hours of delivery. Please e-mail the return request form detailing the damage along with the photos. (Note: clear photos of the damage are mandatory for processing a damage claim and returning or exchanging a damaged item.)
We will then offer one of the following solutions:
- For minor damage, we will send a Manoir certified furniture repair medic to restore your item to its brand new condition.
- For major damage, we will ship out a replacement item.
Customer Satisfaction Is Our Priority
At Manoir, we want to make sure our products meet your standards and expectations. In the event that you’re not entirely satisfied with your order or you simply changed your mind, don’t worry, because you have options through our fair and easy return policy.
Need More Information?
Contact our customer support team via email (email@example.com) or phone (888) 346-7182 and we'd be happy to help.